Tuesday 23 October 2012

Criteria 2

Analyze 3 Examples of environments


The main inspiration for the environment in my game would be abandoned industrial sites. I want to base my idea of my environment like an abandoned insustrial site as it revolves around the robot very well. My robot character is a very dated, rusty and unsettling looking character and an industrial site looks exactly like the kind of environment it will belong in. Like if it was a living creature, this would be its 'natural habitat'.
...finish for homewok



Fulgore's stage from the 1994 fighting game, Killer Instinct. My robot is partly based on Fulgore as well as the environment he is in.

I think this site is a great idea for the environment I will be creating. It gives that unsettling feeling which makes you want to escape the area fast. This is the same vibe i want the environment in my game to give.

This area shows decay, which is another feature i want in my environment. I like the look of this as it looks old and falling apart, which further contributes to the design of my environment.

This sorta reminds me of Fulgore's stage. The rusted metal pipes and floor are some of the main features of my environment as when i think of industrial, i think of steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment